Army Pensioners who havn’t received Pension of Apr, 2022 or migrated to SPARSH: Advisory
FOR KIND ATTENTION OF ARMY PENSIONERS MIGRATED TO SPARSH OR THOSE WHO HAVEN’T RECEIVED PENSION OF APR 2022
1. The reason for non-crediting of pension for the month of Apr to some pensioners is due to non/ incorrect submission of Life Certificate/ Digital Life Certificate (DLC).
2. Every year in November, pensioners are required to submit Life Certificate. Pensioners. who could not submit the Life Certificate / DLC by Mar 2022 or submitted It incorrectly, have not been released their pension for April 22.
3. Actions by all pensioners (migrated to SPARSH) who have not recd pension for the month of Apr are given in succeeding Paras
4. Login to SPARSH with user credentials received through SMS or Email.
5. On left hand side, find “PDV”, click on it. Your service, family & pay details etc will be shown. Click on next – next on bottom of each page irrespective of whether data shown is incomplete/ incorrect as you will not be able to edit/update it at this stage. You can edit/update it later through View/Update “My Profile”.
6. Follow on screen process, click on “Agree/OK/Submit/Esign” etc on reflected declarations. You will be taken to CDAC website for your Aadhar Authentication Page. Fill up your Aadhar No and click on “Send OTP”. An OTP will be received on your Mobile No registered with UIDAI (Aadhar). Fill the OTP and click on “Submit”. On receipt of successful message, complete the balance onscreen process. After completion of whole process, Logout and Login again.
7. Post Login, you will be shown all the Services/Features like Track Service, Identification, My Profile, Grievance, Income tax, My Documents & Service Request etc are available to you on left hand side.
8. Click on “Identification” tab. You will be able to see your current status of last Life Certificate submission available with PCDA(P)/SPARSH. If the validity of shown certificate is not shown upto a future date or Nov 2022 etc, then it implies that you are required to perform your Identification again irrespective of whether you have already done it with the Bank or JPP etc in past as it is not updated/ synchronised with SPARSH. You may do the same through any of the following means/ methods :-
(a) Method/ Option 1. Submit DLC through Govt “Jeevan Praman Portal”. Download the app on PC/Tab/Mobile. Better is to download and install the app on mobile which facilitates face recognition authentication of Aadhaar and no biometric finger print/iris scanner device is required. For further details, visit FAQ section on website https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
(b) Method/ Option 2. Visit any nearby CSC (Citizen/Common Service Centre) which are also called as e-Mitra etc or Adhaar Centres, Bank Branches, Post Offices, DIAV, Col Veterans etc. There are approximate 4 lakh CSCs across the country located at every 9-10 km. Website link- https://locator.csccloud.in or https://registeration.csc.gov.in/JeevanPramaanLocator/csc.aspx.
Note. While submitting DLC/MLC other than through SPARSH, Pensioner must select or write “SPARSH PCDA (P) Allahabad” as their Pension Disbursing Authority in the other portals like ‘Jeevan Praman’ etc. The New SPARSH PPO No should be filled instead of Old PPO No. Your SPARSH PPO No is the Pension !D (12 Digit Number) received from PCDA(P) via SMS. Remember, not to put the User Name which is 14 digit ie 01 or 02 or 03 Is added at last to the Pension ID/PPO No.
(c) Method/ Option 3 (Through SPARSH). Login into your SPARSH Account & Click on Identification and then on “Perform Identification”. A new window will open. Click on MLC box (Manual Life Certificate) and then click on Generate MLC No. A MLC No will be generated, click on download MLC Certificate, A Certificate will be downloaded on your Laptop/PC. Fill up it and get it attested from any gazetted Officer as per list provided on SPARSH Portal.
(d) Make a pdf soft copy of the certificate (less than 10 MB) and keep it ready on your LAPTOP/PC.
(e) Login into SPARSH, go to Identification tab and click on “EYE” button under Action in last column of the page against currently generated MLC.
(f) A new window will open, fill up all the details as per MLC Certificate. Browse and upload the pdf soft copy. Once uploaded, the file will be shown in blue text. Click on Submit and complete the onscreen process. Once successfully done a message like will pop on the screen “Your Identification Request is Submitted Successfully. Your Tracker Id is ……….
9. The offrs who are not aware of their status of migration may check it through any of the following Methods. Currently only post 01 Jan 2016 pensioners have been migrated :-
(a) Contact PCDA (P) on Toll free – 18001805325 or Shri Suarabh Chandra Ghosh, AO, Mob No- 9450583095 and email ID – sauravhghosh.dad[at]gov.in or Shri Manish, AO, Mob No – 9415267523 and Email ID – manishaao.da[at]gov.in.
(b) A pensioner can also check his status by visiting the website ‘https://pcdapension.nic.in/pcda/view-sparshppo.php’ on civil internet. Select the mode by which you want to search ; the Old e-PPO No or IC No or Bank Account No and then type the same in the box given. Type the given Captcha and click on ‘Submit button. New PPO No would be reflected on screen.
(c) Migrated pensioners may find their new PPO No under link ‘Various Functions – DAK/SPARSH Migration Status’ after login into RODRA also which is updated as per the list received from PCDA(P) by ORO.
For any assistance, plz contact ORO (MP-5B) at following numbers —
011-20863044, 8130591689 or 8368051743 (WhatsApp only)
Warm & best wishes,
Officers Record Office (MP 5&6), AGs Br, AHQ