Rate of Interest on GPF and other similar funds for Q2 of FY 2022-2023 from 1st July, 2022 to 30th September, 2022
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 14th July 2022
It is announced for general information that during the year 2022-2023, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2022 to 30th September, 2022. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2022. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Joint Secretary to the Govt. of India
Previous: Rate of Interest on GPF and other similar funds for Q1 of FY 2022-2023 from 1st April, 2022 to 30th June, 2022
The Manager, (Technical Branch)
Government of India Press, Minto Road, Delhi.
Copy forwarded to all Ministries/Departments of Government of India, President’s Secretariat, Vice-President’s Secretariat, Prime Minister’s Office, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, Union Public Service Commission, Supreme Court, Election Commission and NITI Aayog.
Copy also forwarded to :—
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and all offices under his control.
- Chairman, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
- Controller General of Accounts (10 copies). ;
- Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pension (Pension Unit/All India Services Division).
- Financial Adviser of Ministries/Departments (6 copies).
- Chief Controller of Accounts/Controller of Accounts of Ministries/Departments.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts.
- Finance Secretary of all State Governments and Union Territories.
- Secretary to Governors/Lt. Governors of all States/Union Territories.
- Secretary Staff Side, National Council of JCM.
- All Members, Staff Side, National Council of JCM. Ch
- NIC – For uploading on webhost.
Under Secretary (Budget)