Instructions regarding leave on 22.10.2022: Department of Posts OM regarding cancellation of leave including station leave, if any to all Heads of Circle & the Nodal Officers of the fucntion.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Subject: Instructions regarding leave on 22.10.2022.
In view of the function to be organized in 25 locations by the Department of Posts on 224 October 2022, orders of the Competent Authority are conveyed that all Heads of Circle are requested to remain at their Headquarters on 22.10.2022. No leave will be granted to Heads of Circles & the Nodal Officers of the function for 224 October 2022, and leave (including station leave), if any, already granted stands cancelled.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Copy forwarded to:
1. Sr PPS to Secretary Posts/PPS to Director General Postal Services.
2. Sr. PPS/PS to all Members Postal Services Board/Addl. DG (Coordination).
3. All CPMsG/Sr. DDG (Vig. & CVO)/ CGM (PLD/CGM (Parcel)
4. Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad.
5. Addl. DG, APS
6. All DDsG (through eOffice portal)
7. GM, CEPT Mysore for uploading on India Post website.
8. SO (Admn) with a request to upload this OM in eOffice portal
9. Guard file.