Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners w.e.f. from 01.01.2023 : Revised Rate vide RBE No. 60/2023 dated 26.04.2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
Ministry of Railways (रेल मंत्रालय)
Railway Board (रेलवे बोर्ड)
RBE No.: 60 /2023
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/3
New Delhi, dated: 26.04.2023
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: – Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01.01.2023.
A copy of Office Memorandum No. 42/04/2023-P&PW(D) dated 06.04.2023 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare) on the above subject is enclosed herewith for information and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is attached below.
Encl. As above.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/3 New Delhi, dated: 26.04.2023
Copy (with 40 spares) forwarded to the A.D.A.I., Railways, New Delhi.
For Member (Finance), Railway Board
Encl: Dearness Relief @ 42% from 01.01.2023 to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners — DoP&PW O.M.
Copy forwarded to :-
- PFAs All Indian Railways, PUs, NFR(Const)
- The Principal, National Academy of Indian Railways, Vadodara.
- The General Manager, CORE/Allahabad
- The Director General, RDSO, Lucknow,
- The General Manager and FA&CAO, Metro Railway
- The CAO and PFA, COFMOW/New Delhi
- The CAO(Const), MTP(R)/Mumbai