Deputation of Government Officers to posts in public sector undertakings – Posting of IAS Officers in PSUs: Govt’s clarification
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 3483
POSTING OF IAS OFFICERS IN PSUS
3483 . Shri MANSUKHBHAI D. VASAVA
JADHAV PRATAPRAO GANPATRAO
Will the Minister of PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS be pleased to state:-
- (i) Posts of Chief Executives and Regional/Zonal Chiefs of CPSEs who require continuous liaison and co-ordination with the State Governments and where the expertise acquired in the State Government is needed for organizational efficiency. The list of CPSEs in which the posts of Chief Executives and Regional/Zonal Chiefs could be exempted, should remain restricted and should not normally be enlarged. Such list shall be drawn up by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) with the approval of ACC separately.
- (ii) Posts of Chief Vigilance Officers in CPSEs.
- (a) Security personnel, other than Chief Security Officer, will not be taken on deputation where the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is deployed.
- (b) Where CISF is not deployed to provide security services, the Directorate General, Resettlement (DGR) should be approached for meeting security requirements, as provided in DPE O.M. No.6/22 /93/GL-15/DPE(SC/ST) dated 1.2.1999, as amended from time to time.
- (c) Where CISF is not deployed and protection from specialized forces other than DGR sponsored security agencies is required, personnel of the rank of Inspector and below from Central Police Organizations like CRPF and CISF, Railway’s Protection Forces like RPF/RPSF and State Police and State Armed Police may be taken on deputation for providing Security to vital installations like refineries, pipelines, power plants, metro rails etc.
- (d) Security personnel taken on deputation from specialized forces will not be deployed in the corporate/administrative offices or the residential areas of CPSEs.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.