Number of chances to appear in the LDCE (LGO Exam) for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi, dated 13.05.2019
- All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- Director, RAKNPA/ GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
Subject: Number of chances to appear in the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LGO Examination) for recruitment to the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant.
I am directed to refer to the Directorate letter No. 37-63/98-SPB-I (Pt) dated 26.07.2011 regarding increase in the number of chances to appear in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LGO Examination) to fill the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant from 6 to 8.
2. The matter has since been reviewed and it has been decided by Competent Authority to remove the limitation of the number of attempts for appearing in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant.
3. It is requested that these instruction may be given wide publicity immediately.
Assistant Director General (SPN)