1. All Chief Postmasters General I Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
3. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
4. Addl Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
Subject:-Procedure to be followed for promotion by Departmental Promotion Committee to implement Cadre Restructuring of General Line Cadre Posts.
- “3. …. these LSG, HSG-II, HSG-I and HSG-I (NFG)posts will be deemed to have been upgraded to these grades only w.e.f the dates they are filled up, i.e. from the date the promoted official assumes the charge. Otherwise, the post will remain in the lower grade. “
”…….it would not be in order, if eligible employees, who were within the zone of consideration for the relevant years but are not actually in service when the DPC is being held, are not considered while preparing year-wise zone of consideration/panel and consequently, their jun iors are considered (in their places) who would not have been in the zone of consideration, if the DPC(s) had been held in time. This is considered imperative to identify the current zone of consideration f or relevant year(s). Names of the retired officials may also be included in the panel(s). Such retired official would however. have no right for actual promotion. “
Encl. As stated.
Source: Click here to view/download the PDF