PCDA (P) Circular No. 210 – Exemption from Income Tax – Service element and disability element of disability pension granted to disabled personnel of Armed Forces
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (पेंशन)
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension
1.The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt. Bank Accounts
Central office C-7,Second Floor, Bandre-Kurla Complex,
P.B No.8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
2.The Director of Treasuries of all States
3.The A.G.Ms, CPPCs of all Public Sector Banks including IDBI
4.The Nodal Officers (ICICI/AXIS/HDFC Bank)
5.The CDA(PD), Belvidere Complex, Audhpath,Meerut Cantt-10
6. The CDA(PD) Chennai
7. Pay & Accounts Officers………………………………
8.Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal
9.The all D.P.D.Os
10.Director of Accounts……….
11.The Post Master Kathua(J&K)
Sub:- Exemption from Income Tax-Service Element and Disability Element of Disability Pension granted to disabled personnel of Armed Forces who have been invalided out on account of Disability attributable to or aggravated by Military/AF.Navy service.
Ref:-1. Govt. of India, Min. of Finance, Deptt. of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes F.No.200/51/99-ITA-1 dated 06th May, 2000 and dt-02.07.2001 circulated vide this office Circular No.95 dt-04.09.2001.
2.Govt. of India, Min. of Finance, Deptt. of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes Circular No.13/2019, F.No.173/250/2019-ITA-I dated 24th June, 2019.
Clarification issued on the subject by the Govt. of India, Min. of Finance, Deptt. of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes vide their Circular No. 13/2019,F.No.173/250/2019-ITA-I dated 24thJune,2019 is reproduced for dissemination, guidance and necessary action at the end of all concerned.
1. Director, Govt. of India, Min. of PPG &P(DP&PW), 6thFloor, Nirvachan Sadan, New Delhi.
2. Dy. Secretary, Govt. of India, Min. of Defence, New Delhi.
3. Army HQrs. AG’s Br. PAPS4(6), DHQ, PO-New Delhi.
4. Naval HQrs. Dte. Of Suuply, Pension Section, DHQ, PO-New Delhi.
5. Air HQrs. DP &PR, DHQ,PO-New Delhi-11
6. The C.G.D.A, Ulan Batar Road, Palam Delhi Cantt-10
7. Officer In-Charge, Pension Grievance Cell, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
8. Dy.Director of Audit(Defence Services) PCDA (P) Campus, Allahabad-14
9. Secretary, Kendriy Sainik Board, Min. of Defence, West Block-IV, Wing-V, New Delhi
10. The Pr. CDA (Navy), Cooperage Road Mumbai
11. The Jt. CDA (AF), Subroto Park, New Delhi
12. Ashray Wing, O/o the C.G.D.A, Ulan Batar Road, Palam Delhi Cantt-10
13. CPDA, Allahabad-14
14. Defence Pension Training Institute(DPTI) Allahabad-14
15. Dy.CDA, IT&S, CPP Wing, O/o the PCDA(P) Allahabad-14
16. PA to PCDA(P) Allahabad
17. PA to all CDAs (P),O/o the PCDA(P) Allahabad-14
18. PA to Addl. CDA(P),O/o the PCDA(P) Allahabad-14
19. PA to all Dy.CDAs(P),O/o the PCDA(P) Allahabad-14
20. All Officers-in-charge,O/o the PCDA(P) Allahabad-14
21.Officer-in-charge, EDP Centre (Local)For uploading the circular on office website
Sr. Accounts Officer (Pensions)
IT Circular 13/ 2019: Exemption of service element and disability element of disability pension granted to disabled personnel of Armed Forces
Source: Click here to view/download the PDF