COVID 19 Lockdown: Ministry of Defence Order – Office will remain open without restriction w.e.f. 20.04.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dated the 15th April 2020
As per the directions issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) vide their ORDER No. 40-3/2020-DM-I(A)] dated 15th April 2020 (copy enclosed) for the strict implementation of consolidated revised guidelines during the lockdown period, the Department of Defence (including Defence Finance) will remain open without any restriction during the lockdown period w.e.f. 20th April 2020, subject to compliance of all instructions contained therein in the said Order of MHA. Accordingly, all officers and staff of D/o Defence (including Defence Finance) are advised to follow these orders scrupulously.
2. Secretaries of other Departments of Ministry of Defence viz., DESW, DDP, DDR&D and DMA are requested to issue orders accordingly in respect of their Officers & members of Staff.
3. This issues with the approval of the Defence Secretary.
All Officers & Staff in D/o Defence (including Defence Finance)
Copy with similar request to: – —
1. Secretary, Department of Military Affairs
2. Secretary, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
3. Secretary, Department of Defence Production
4. Secretary, Department of Defence Research & Development
Copy for information to:
1. PS to RM/ PS to RRM
2. Sr.PPS to Defence Secretary/Sr.PPS to Secretary (Defence Finance)
3. PPS to AS(JN)/Sr.PPS to AS&DG(Acq)/Sr. PPS to AS&FA
4 All Joint Secretaries/Acquisition Managers/Additional FAs/ TMs/FMs
Source: DoD (MoD) Website