Donation of one days salary to PM Cares Funds, every month till March 2021: Modification in instructions by DoR
Government of India
Ministry or Finance
Department of Revenue
New Delhi, 29th April 2020
Subject: Donation of one day’s salary to PM CARES fund-reg
In partial modification to the earlier appeal dated 17th April 2020 it has been decided to appeal all the officers and staff of Department of Revenue to contribute their one days salary every month till March, 2021 from May 2020 onwards to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation(PM CARES) Fund to aid the Government’s efforts to light the Corona virus pandemic.
2. Any officer or Staff willing to contribute the one day’s salary for any months between May, 2020 to March, 2021 may intimate their willingness to the Drawing and Disbursing Officer, Department of Revenue in writing 1nentioning his/her employee code.
1. All Officers/Officials of O/o Revenue including both Board s, i.e., CBIC & CBDT.
2. DDO.Department of Revenue
3. NIC with the request to send SMS to all officers and staff.
4. PAO.Department of Revenue, Church Road Hutments
5. Commissioner Coordination CBIC/CBDT with request to circulate amongst all officers/ staff of the Board