7th Central Pay Commission Conveyance Allowance Revised rates to Railway Medical Officers : RBE No. 43 dated 09.06.2020
Government of India/ Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways / Rail Mantralaya
PC-VII No. 155
RBE No. 43
New Delhi, dated 9.06.2020
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.,
(As per Standard Mailing List).
Sub: Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers.
Consequent to the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the Ministry or Health & Family Welfare, vide their O.M. No.A-45012/04/2017-CHS-V (Pt.) dated 9th April, 2019 (copy enclosed), have decided in consultation with Ministry of Finance that revised rates of Conveyance Allowance admissible to Central Health Service Doctors working under the Central Health Service may be granted as per the rates mentioned in the DOE’s OM No. 1903903/2017-E.IV dated 19th July, 2017 (circulated vide Board’s letter No. F(E)/2017/AL-4/3 dated 10.08.2017). MoH&FW’s O.M. dated 9th April, 2019 shall apply mutatis-mutandis to Railway Medical Officers also.
2. These orders are issued in supersession of all earlier orders including Board’s letter of even number dated 29.08.2018.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Encl: As above.
Dy. Director, Finance (E)
New Delhi, dt. 09.06.2020
7th Central Pay Commission Conveyance Allowance – MoH&FW Order
No. A-45012/04/2017-CHS-V (Pt)
[FTS No. 3164690]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
‘Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 o11
Dated the 9th April 2018
Subject: – Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Conveyance Allowance nt the revised rates to Central Health Service (CHS) working in Hospitals/ Dispensaries/ Stores in CGHS units under Central Government -regarding.
The undersigned is. directed to say that the recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding revision of rates of Conveyance Allowance admissible to Central Health Services (CHS) doctors working in Hospitals/Dispensaries/Stores in CGHS units under Central Government have been under consideration of the Government for some time in consultation with the Department’of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance.
2. The Competent Authority has decided that the Conveyance Allowance to Central Health Services (CHS) doctors may be started as per rates mentioned in the DoE’s OM No 19038908/2017-E. IV dated 19th July, 2017, The copy of the same is enclosed for ready reference.
3. These orders are issued in supersession of all the earlier. orders on the subject including order No. Z-15025/DIR/CGHS/Conveyance/JACSDO/2017/174452 dated 02.02.2018 issued by Directorate General of CGHS.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Department of Expenditure vide their ID No.
A-27023/1/2017/E.II B/7th CPC dated 13.03.2019
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India