Permission to retain Railway quarters for period beyond 30.06. 2019 upto 31.12.2020 on posting to Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli RBE No. 59/2020 GO
Permission to retain Railway quarters for period beyond 30.06. 2019 upto 31.12.2020 on posting to Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli
RBE No. 59/2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2014 QR 1-3
New Delhi, dated 31. 07. 2020
The General Manager/Director General
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO-Lucknow
(As per Standard mailing list)
Sub: Permission to retain Railway quarters at previous place of posting by Railway personnel on posting to Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli.
In terms of Railway Board’s letter of even number dated 06..11.2018 (RBE No. 172/2018) approval of the Railway Board was conveyed by relaxing the existing rules/provisions permitting Railway officers/staff posted to Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli (erstwhile RCF/Raebareli) to retain Railway accommodation at their previous place of posting on payment of normal rent upto 30.06.2019.
2. The issue of further extension of period for retention of Railway accommodation at previous place of posting on normal rent by Railway officials posted to Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli has been considered by Full Board and in exercise of the powers to relax in public interest the existing provisions regarding allotment/retention of Railway quarters and the rent to be charged therefor for a class/group of employees, Full Board have decided to extend the retention period beyond 30.06. 2019 upto 31.12.2020.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Establishment (Genl.)
No. E(G) 2014 QR 1-3 New Delhi, dated 31. 07. 2020
1. PFA, all Indian Railways and Production Units
2. Joint Director (Finance) RDSO, Lucknow
3. Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail
Bhawan, New Delhi (copy with 46 spares).
For Financial Commissioner/Railways