CGHS Shillong: Start of Homeopathy OPD facilities w.e.f. 18.09.2020 - MoHFW Order File No.CGHS/ESTT/AYUSH/69 भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA स्वास्
CGHS Shillong: Start of Homeopathy OPD facilities w.e.f. 18.09.2020 – MoHFW Order
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
स्वास्थ्य एवं परिवार कल्याण मंत्रालय/ Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
अपर निदेशक का कार्यालय / Office of the Additional Director
केन्द्रीय सरकार स्वास्थ्य योजना/ Central Govt. Health Scheme
नांग्रीम हिल्स शिलांग – 793 003/ Nongrim Hills, Shillong – 793 003
No. CGHS/ESTT/AYUSH/69/ 1215-27
Dated: 18th September, 2020
As per guidelines of MHFW and AYUSH Ministry, Govt. of India, I am happy to announce to all the CGHS stake holders of Agartala (Tripura) and Imphal (Manipur) in the NER that as a part of expansion of AYUSH facilities in the following CGHS cities under the administrative control of CGHS Shillong, Homeopathy OPD facilities is started functioning w.e.f. 18/09/2020 as under:-
1. CGHS Wellness Centre Agartala, Qtr. No. T/V/1, Kunjaban Extension (KE), New Capital Complex, Agartala — 790006
2. CGHS Wellness Centre Imphal, Manipur Voluntary Health Association (MVHA), Wangkhei, Ningthem, Pukhri, Mapal, Imphal – 795001.
OPD timing of the Homoeopathy is same as regular OPD timing i.e. 07:30 AM to 02:00 PM.
It is for information to all concerned please.
Dr. L. Somorendra Singh
Copy for information to:-
- P.S. to Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- P.S. to Addl. DDG (HQ), CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Sangita A. Duggal. JD AYUSH,CGHS Directorate, New Delhi
- The Additional Director of all CGHS units.
- The CMO I/C, CGHS WC No.1, & WC No. 2, Shillong
- The CMO I/C, CGHS WC Agartala & Imphal.
- The O/o the Accountant General (A&E), Agartala & Chairman, CGEWCC, Agartala — for circulation to all CGHS stake holders.
- The O/o the Accountant General (A&E), Imphal & Chairman, CGEWCC, Imphal – 795001 — for circulation to all CGHS stake holders.
- The Secretary, Central Govt. (Civil) Pensioners’ Association, Agartala/ Imphal – for information to all the pensioner beneficiaries.
- The Tripura Times (English Edition) – for publication as news items
- The Dainik Sambad (Bengali) – —do—
- Programme Officer, DDK Imphal For publicity
- The Sangai Express (English Edition) – for publication as news items
- The Poknapham, Manipur Edition — ———d0———–
- Office copy
(Dr. L. Somorendra Singh)
Digitally signed by L
Date:Fri Sep 18 15:38:07 IST