Marketing Assistant Recruitment Rules 2020 in the National Medicinal Plants Board under the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha
Marketing Assistant Recruitment Rules 2020 in the National Medicinal Plants Board under the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homopathy
MINISTRY OF AYURVEDA, YOGA AND NATUROPATHY, UNANI, SIDDHA AND HOMEOPATHY (NATIONAL MEDICINAL PLANTS BOARD)
New Delhi, the 13th November, 2020.
G.S.R.710(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the National Medicinal Plants Board, Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Hoeopathy (Group ‘B’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 2009, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to Group ‘B’ posts in the National Medicinal Plants Board under the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homopathy, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement—(1) These rules may be called the National Medicinal Plants Board, Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homopathy, Marketing Assistant (Group ‘B’ Posts) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and level in the pay matrix- The number of posts, their classifications and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in coloumns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc. – The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said posts shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Scheduled.
4. Disqualification – No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or (b) who, having a spouse living had entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving— Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age-limit and other qualifications required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen, and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time, in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of posts.||Classification.||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection or non-selection post||Age-Limit for direct recruits.|
‘B’, ‘Nongazetted, Nonministerial
(Rs.35, 400 –
1, 12,400/-) in
|Not applicable||Not Exceeding 30 years.
(Relaxable for Government servants up to five years’ in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.)
Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates, and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh Lahul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Union territory of Lakshadweep.
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in case of promotes.||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
|Bachelor degree from recognized University or Institute
Desirable: Master of Business Administration in Finance or Marketing and Sales Experience: Two years’ experience in Finance or Marketing or Sales from any the Central Government, or State Government or Union territories or Universities or Research Institute or Public Sector Undertakings/Semi Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations
Note 1: Qualifications are relax able at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or competent authority for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2: The Qualifications regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or Competent Authority in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection the Staff Selection Commission or Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
|Not Applicable.||Two years.||By Deputation including short-term contract failing which by direct recruitment.|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or absorption, grades from which promotion/deputation/absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Deputation (including short-term contract):
Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector
|Group ‘B’ Departmental Confirmation Committee for considering confirmation (consisting of):
1. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopath, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy – Chairman
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is not necessary.|
|Undertakings or Autonomous Statutory Organizations :
(a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the present cadre or department ; or (ii) with Six years ‘ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level – 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department ; and
(b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed under column (7).
Note:- Period of deputation (including short-term contracts) including period of deputation (including short-term contracts) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contracts) shall be notexceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
|2. Chief Executive Officer, National Medicinal Plants Board – Member
3. Director (Technical)-cum-Deputy Chief Executive Officer or Deputy Director (Medicinal Plants) – Member
[F.No.A- 11012/22/2009-NMPB (Pt file)]
N. RANJIT KUMAR , Jt. Secy.