Senior Dietician (Group ‘A’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 13th November, 2020.
G.S.R. 723(E).— In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Senior Dietician in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.– (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Senior Dietician (Group ‘A’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in pay matrix.– The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules..
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.– The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.– No person,-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, the Ex- servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in pay matrix.||Whether selection post or non-selection post.||Age-limit for direct recruits.|
|Senior Dietician.||1* (2020)
* Subject to variation dependent on work load.
|General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial.||Level-10 in the pay matrix
(Rs. 56100 –177500).
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.||Two years.||By deputation (including short term contract) or promotion.|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/absorption to be made.||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
Deputation (including short term contract) or promotion:
Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or public sector undertakings or recognised Universities or recognised research institutes or autonomous or statutory organisations:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with two years regular service in level-8 in the pay matrix (Rs. 47600 – 151100) or level-9 in the pay matrix (Rs. 53100 – 167800) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
(iii) with three years regular service in level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900 – 142400) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
(iv) with eight years regular service in level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400 – 112400) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(1) (i) Master degree in Food and Nutrition or Home Science or Home Economics or Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics or Food Science and Nutrition or Food and Nutrition Dietetics or Dietetics and Food Service Management from a recognised University or institute.
(ii) Two year practical experience in Dietetics in a 100 bedded hospital of Central Government or State Governments or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertaking or University or recognised research institutes. or
(2) (i) B. Sc. in Food and Nutrition or Home Science or Home Economics or Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics or Food Science and Nutrition or Food and Nutrition Dietetics or Dietetics and Food Service Management from a recognised University or institute.
(ii) Post graduate diploma in food and Nutrition Dietetics from a recognised University or institute.
(iii) Three years practical experience in Dietetics in a 100 bedded hospital of Central Government or State Governments or autonomous or statutory organisation or public sector undertaking or University or recognised research institutes.
Note 1: The departmental Dietician in level 6 in the pay matrix (Rs. 35400 – 112400) with eight years of regular service in the grade and possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for deputation will also be considered along with outsiders and in case he or she is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
Note 2: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 3:The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
|Group ‘A’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:-
1. Deputy Director General, Directorate General of Health Services – Chairman;
2. Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – Member;
3. Director (Medical Education), Directorate General of Health Services – Member.
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary.|
[F. No. A.12018/72/2017-ME]
NILAMBUJ SHARAN, Economic Adviser
Source: Click here to view/download the PDF [Hindi & English]