CGHS Bengaluru Hospital List: Change of NABH status in respect of Sagar Hospitals – DSI, Banashankari Bengaluru
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
III Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan
Koramangala Bengaluru – 560 034
Sub: Change of NABH status in respect of Sagar Hospitals – DSI, Banashankari Bengaluru – 560 078
Ref: CGHS Bengaluru OM No. 19-3/2014/ADMN. (129)/1240 dated 25/03/2015
Consequent upon Submission of NABH accreditation certificate to CGHS Bengaluru by Sagar Hospitals-DSI, Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Banashankari Bengaluru – 560 078 the said HCO shall be treated as NABH with effect from 30/12/2020 for the purpose of empanelment under CGHS Bengaluru.
1. Sagar Hospitals-DSI, Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Banashankari Bengaluru – 560 078 .
2. Director, CGHS
3. Hospital Empanelment Cell
4. CMO I/C, CGHS WC No. 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/PC, Bengaluru.
5. General Secretary, Karnataka P& T Pensioners Association Bengaluru
6. Secretary, CGEWCC, income Tax, Office Main Building, Infantry Road Bengaluru.
7. PAO, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Chennai-90.
8. UTI-ITSL UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited, #1/1/, KSFC Bhavan, First Floor, Above Canara Bank, Thimmaiah Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru-560052.
9. NIC, Bengaluru.
CGHS Bengaluru Hospital List
- List of Empaneled HCOs under CGHS Bengaluru: Withdrawal of SSNMC Super Specialty Hospital w.e.f. 15-10-2020
- CGHS Bengaluru: List of empanelled Hospitals, Eye/Dental Clinics & Diagnostic Centers as on 30.05.2018