Armed Forces Flag Day Fund – Revision of 100% Disabled Children Grant funded by AFFDF: DESW Order 09.07.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
Room No.237, ‘B’ Wing
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
Dated the 09.07.2021
Subject: Revision of 100% Disabled Children Grant Funded out of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF).
It has been decided with the approval of the competent authority to enhance the rate of Financial Assistance to 100% Disabled Children of Ex -servicemen/Widows under the Scheme of Raksha Mantri Ex-servicemen Welfare Fund (funded out of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund from Rs.1000/- per month per child to Rs. 3000/- per month per child.
2. The revised rate will come into force with effect from 1st August, 2021.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
West Block-IV, RK Puram,
All Directors, Rajya Sainik Board of all States/UTs
Copy for information to:
1. PS to Hon’ble RM
2. PS to Hon’ble RRM
3. PPS to Secretary, ESW
4. PPS to Joint Secretary, ESW
5. Adjutant General, IHQ of MoD (Army). South Block, New Delhi
6. Chief of Personnel (CoP), IHQ of (Navy), Sens Bhawan, New Delhi.
7. Air Officer -charge (Personnel), Air Hqs, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi.
8. Indian Ex Servicemen League (IESL), 9, Naryana Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.
9. Air Force Association, Air Force Station, Race Course, New Delhi-110003.