Clarification regarding investigations at empanelled Diagnostic Centres in respect of CGHS beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 1st October, 2021.
Sub: Clarification regarding investigations at empanelled Diagnostic Centres in respect of CGHS beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memorandum of even number dated the 29th May 2019 vide which CGHS beneficiaries aged 75 years and above were permitted to consult Specialists at Hospitals empanelled under CGHS without referral from CGHS and to clarify that there is no provision to undergo investigations at CGHS empanelled Diagnostic Laboratories and Imaging Centres without advice for such investigations from Government Specialists/ CGHS Medical Officer / Specialists of empanelled hospitals. In case of unlisted investigations, approval of Competent Authority is necessary before undergoing such investigations from empanelled Diagnostic Laboratories and Imaging Centres .
Signed by Sanjay Jain
Date: 01-10-2021 14:06:21
(Dr. Sanjay Jain)
- All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
- All HCOs under CGHS through the Additional Director, CGHS of concerned City.
- Addl. DDG(HQ)/ Addl. Director, CGHS(HQ) / Addl. Directors CGHS/ Director (P) CGHS/ Deputy Secretary EHS
- Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India /Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Under Secretary, U.P.S.C.
- Under Secretary Finance Division
- Under Secretary , Department of Personnel & Training, Sansad Marg First Floor, Jeevan Vihar , New Delhi.
- PPS to Secretary (H&FW)/ Secretary(HR), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- PPS to AS&MD, NRHM / AS (H) / AS&DG /DGHS
- Secretary, Staff Side, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi
- All Staff Side Members of National Council (JCM) (as per list)
- Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 10 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
- All Offices / Sections / Desks in the Ministry
- Deputy Director, NHA
- Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS with a request to upload a copy of OM on CGHS Web- site
- Office Order folder
Source: Click here to view/download PDF