Instructions regarding leave during Independence Day celebrations. Department of Posts OM dated 29.07.2022 barring from any kind of leave on 15th August 2022 to Head of Circle.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Subject: Instructions regarding leave during Independence Day celebrations.
In continuation of this office OM of even No. dated 19.07.2022 and in view of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” and “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign, orders of the Competent Authority are conveyed that all Heads of Circle should plan their leave only after conclusion of Independence Day Celebrations on 15th August 2022. No leave will be granted to Heads of Circles upto 15th August 2022 and leave, if any, already granted to HoCs stands cancelled.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Copy forwarded to:
- Sr PPS to Secretary Posts/PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- Sr. PPS/PS to all Members Postal Services Board/Addl. DG (Coordination).
- All CPMsG/Sr. DDG (Vig. & CVO)/ CGM (PLD/CGM (Parcel)
- Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad.
- Addl. DG, APS |
- All DDsG (through eOffice portal)
- GM, CEPT Mysore for uploading on India Post website.
- SO (Admn) with a request to upload this OM in eOffice portal
- Guard file.