Transfer of SSE post (Level-7) to CoE from Zonal Railways: RBE No. 73/2023 dated 06.06.2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 73/2023
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways
Sub: Transfer of SSE post (Level-7) to CoE from Zonal Railways.
1. Sanction of Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) Is hereby communicated for transfer of 16 SSE posts(Level-7) to Centre of Excellence (CoE) from Zonal Railways (as per annexure attached) for manning CoE at IRISET, Secunderabad for modern Signalling and Telecommunication technologies with an objective to provide expertise and technical inputs in the field of modern signalling and Telecommunication.
2. Zonal Railways should ensure that only DR element posts are transferred to CoE, IRISET to safeguard the promotional prospects of the employees.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4 Please acknowledge receipt. hn
Amit Singh Mehra
Copy forwarded for information to:
1. PFAs, All Indian Railways and Production Units, DG/RDSO, DG/NAIR & CTIs.
2. The Dy. Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No.224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
For Member Finance /Railway BoardView/Download the PDF