Paras Urology & Multispecialty Hospital, Ajmer – Fresh empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under continuous Empanelment scheme of CGHS Jaipur
Govt. of India
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
Kendriya SadanParisar “B” Block, Ground Floor,
Sector 10 Vidhaydhar Nagar Jaipur302 039
No. CGHS/ JPR/ RPH&DC/2023-24(Admn.)/ 3054
Subject: Notification of fresh empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under continuous Empanelment scheme of CGHS Jaipur.
With reference to letter F. No. S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dated 16.10.2015 and 26.12.2017 and latest memorandum No. S.11011/09/2022/CGHS (HEC) dated 13.09.2022 allowing benefit of continuous empanelment scheme to NABH/NABL accredited / QCI recommended Health Care Organizations / Diagnostic Centres (HCOs) under CGHS, the undersigned is directed to convey that in addition to the list of the hospitals (including dental clinics & eye centres) and diagnostic laboratories already empanelled, following Health Care Organizations (HCOs) situated at Ajmer have also been empanelled under CGHS Jaipur with the issuance of this order. The newly empanelled Health Care Organizations may be treated as included in the existing list of empanelled HCOs under CGHS Jaipur with the terms and conditions as indicated in Memorandum of Agreement signed between the undersigned and HCO, for a period of two years from the date of issue of this office memorandum or till next empanelment whichever is earlier.
|Sl.No||Name of the HCOs/ DC Address & Contacts||NABH / Non-NABH /QCI||Facilities / Scope Empanelled for|
Paras Urology & Multispecialty Hospital
Haribhau, Upadhyay Nagar, “C” Block, Pushkar Road, Ajmer- 305001- 9833552928
02.06.2022 to 01.06.2025
|Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Urology, Bone Densitometry, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology and Serology, Clinical Pathology, Haematology, Histopathology & Pharmacy|
All Above HCOs are directed to register himself on NHA-IT platform of (HEM) Hospital Empanelment Module (https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in/empApplicationHome.htm), to facilitate the CGHS beneficiaries and after approval of HEM application kindly fill the Google form for BIS (Beneficiary Identification System) and TMS (Transaction Management System) through the Google link i.e. (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAlpQLSdUzoeCOASfxRrk-bin2iqRapudgqd6oTXFMsujRYQSDzaakQ/viewform).
(Dr. Meeta Bhasin)
- Paras Urology & Multispecialty Hospital, Haribhau, Upadhyay Nagar, “C” Block, Pushkar Road, Ajmer- 36005 HS , Jaipur
- The Director, CGHS, Directorate General of CGHS, D.G.H.S., Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-
- The Addl. Deputy Director General (HQ), CGHS, DG CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-
- CGHS-I/ CGHS-II, Otte. CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108.
- Estt.-l/ Estt.-Il/ Estt.ll/ Estt. ‘V Section, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi-
- The Sr. Technical Director, NIC, MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi- 110108 with the request to upload this OM on the website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and CGHS.
- NHA team email- [email protected]
- All the Central Govt. Offices (situated at Jaipur, Ajmer, Kota, and Jodhpur).
- Accounts Section/MSD/ Monitoring Committee, CGHS, Jaipur.
- C.M.O. incharge, CGHS, W.C. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Ajmer, Kota, Jodhpur & I/C Poly Clinic, CGHS, Jaipur.
- MCTC: email: mctc[at]cghs.nic.in- with the request to upload the OM on CGHS website.
- The General Secretary, Confederation of Centre Government Employees & Workers, Raj, Room No. 21, Revenue Building, Statue Circle, Jaipur-
- The General Secretary, Central Govt. Pensioners Association, 14 Yamana Bari, Shiv Colony Tonk Road, Jaipur
- Guard File.