The 7th CPC has assured in meeting with BPMS representative that they will try to give report in due time. The feedback of BPMS meeting with 7th CPC is reproduced below:-
सातवें वेतन आयोग से भारतीय प्रतिरक्षा मज़दूर संघ का प्रतिनिधि मंडल मिला –
1. Anomaly Due to MACP & MACP on Promotional Hierarchy:-
2. Suggestion for upgradation of Grade Pay of Group “C” Employees by merger of GP
3. Anomaly in Pay of Direct Recruitee & Promottee
4. Proving of one additional increment to person who are retiring between January to June
5. Recruitment of Naval Dockyard & EME Employees in GP 2800
6. Technical Allowance for Civilian Employees of Navy & Airforce
7. Scrapping of New Pension Scheme
Pension should be 50%+DA as per Supreme Court
प्रतिनिधि मंडल ने कहा कि सर्वोच्च नयायालय के सितम्बर 2012 के निर्णय के अनुसार न्यूनतम पेंशन प्रत्येक कर्मचारी को उसक न्यूनतम वेतन के 50 प्रतिशत + मँहगाई भत्ता की गारन्टी अवश्य होनी चाहिए।
वेतन आयोग के सदस्यों ने आयुध निमांणियो, नेवल डाकयार्ड की कार्यप्रणाली पर चर्चा की और कहा कि बहुत से कार्य जैसे स्यीपिंग आदि आउटसोर्सिग के द्वारा होनी चाहिए । इस प्रस्ताव का विरोध करते हुए बी0पी0एम0एस0 प्रतिनिधि मंडल ने कहा कि आउट सोर्सिंग से उत्पादो की गुणवक्ता पर सीधा असर पडता है इसलिये आउटसोर्सिग को रोका जाना चाहिए। वेतन आयोग ने कहा कि वेतन बृद्रि के सापेक्ष उत्पादकता Efficiency मॅ बृदि होनी चाहिए। प्रतिनिधि मंडल ने कहा कि उत्पादक ईकाईयों को Long Term work load Users कं द्वारा नही दिया जाता डस लिये उत्पादकता पर प्रभाव पडता है सरकार यदि Long Term work load उपलब्ध करायेगी तो निश्चित रूप से उत्पादकता में पर वृद्धि होगी।
8. Increase in quota of Compassionate Appointment
9. Pay Commission Report should be implemented from January, 2016
BPMS delegates met with 7th Central Pay Commission on 13th March 2015 and the discussion points are published on its official portal in Hindi language and we translate the content of the letter and given below for your kind consideration…
Gist of the meeting held with 7th CPC on 13.03.2015
The Seventh Pay commission was met by the delegates of the All India Federation of Defence Workers –
Mr P.Mohanrao Chennai, Mr Sadhoo Singh Kanpur, Mr Mukesh Kumar Singh Kanpur, Mr Gopal Krishna Dwivedi Kanpur, Mr SK Singh, Naval dock yard Bombay, Mr Virendra Sharma Delhi were present.
The delegation had taken some Feedback from the Seventh Pay Commission during which the following topics were discussed:
1. Discussion about a few discrepancies of the Sixth Pay Commission like MACP, the delegation stated that reason for the discrepancies regarding MACP in the Sixth Pay commission was because MACP was given in the Second Grade Pay. Employees of equal status received MACP in different Grade Pays – like all Industrial workers are to receive a grade pay of 4600/- in 30 years, but a few employees received 4200/- and a few received a grade pay of 2800/- which created a dis-satisfaction among the employees and they requested that the ACP/MACP should be got along with the Promotional Grade Pay.
The Pay commission has stated that the discrepancies in ACP/MACP will be resolved after discussing the issue with various ministries and departments.
2. It was suggested to merge and upgrade the Group ‘C’ pay scales – like the grade pay of 1800/- can be upgraded to 1900/- and in future the 1900/- and 2000/- grade pay can be merged and upgraded to 2400/-, 2400/- grade pay can be upgraded to 2800/-, 4600/- and 4800/- grade pay can be merged to 4800/-
The representatives of the Pay commission have stated that inputs have been taken from various ministries.
3. The Pay scales of Promotee and Recruitee should be equal. In the sixth pay commission, for recruited employees, according to their grade pay, the minimum pay band was fixed, but for the Promotee employees, after a promotional benefit of 3 percentage, it was lesser than the minimum fixed pay.
On this issue the Pay commission has given assurance that such discrepancies will be resolved.
4. Discrepancies in annual increment to be cleared, ensuring that every employee is to receive an increment in 12 months. The employee who retires from service between January and June is to be given an additional increment and allotted pension, as the eligibility service for Increment is 6 months.
The Pay commission representatives didn’t pay any comments on this point.
5. Those employees who were recruited in the Naval Dockyard and E.M.E. before the Sixth Pay commission under HS and those getting recruited before the Fifth Pay commission directly under HS-1 are to be recruited under the pay scale of HS-1 ie. they are to be directly given a grade pay of 2800/-. This issue is departmental and under the rules of recruitment is to be decided by the department.
6. Certain jobs in the Navy and Air Force are such that the Soldiers and Civilians have to work together. In such cases, Technical allowance is to be given to both type of employees.
7. A wide discussion regarding NPS was done and stated that pension was given in the name of Social Security under CCS Pension Rule 1972, which will continue.
Pay commission has stated that this is a Government Plan which cannot be altered by the Pay Commission but you can give your suggestions regarding the NPS. The delegation stated that according to the September 2012 decree of the Supreme court, the minimum pension for every employee should guarantee at least 50 percent of his basic pay + Dearness Allowance. The members of the Pay commission discussed about the Modus operandi of Ordinance Factories and Naval dockyards and stated that a lot of jobs like sweeping, etc should be done by outsourcing.
B.P.M.S. directly opposed this statement and said that outsourcing has a direct compromise on the quality of the products and hence outsourcing has to be stopped. Pay commission has stated that relative to the increments there should be an increase in Efficiency. The delegates stated that as the Productive units are not given under Long Term Work Load Users, there is a decrease in productivity, if the government makes the Long Term Work load available, then there would certainly be an increase in productivity.
8. The quota for job opportunities to the dependents of deceased employees is only 5 percent, which needs to be increased.
9. The report of the Pay commission to be Implemented in January 2016, and all Allowances, Incentives, etc to be revised from the same date.
The Pay commission has stated that they will try to submit their report within the given time limit.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.