TO ALL MEMBERS
10th BIPARTITE SETTLEMNT AT A GLANCE PAYSLIP INCREASE 15% (Rs.2270 CRORE)
1. Pay Scales: With effect from 01.11.2012
|Bank Employees revised Pay Scales May-2015|
2. Stagnation Increments: 8 (Eight)
Sub-staff: 8×2 years;
Clerical: 5×3 years + 3×2 years
3. Dearness Allowance: 0.10% per slab of 4 points over 4440 points of CPI 1960 Base
4. PQP: Rs.410, 800, 1210, 1620, 2010
5. Special Pay:
Clerical: SWO‘B’- 820,
Head Cashier II- 1280,
Special Assistant- 1930
Armed Guard/Bills Collector- 390,
Head Peon- 740
Electrician/AC Plant Helper- 2040,
Head Messenger (IOB)- 1630
Population 45 lacs & above- 10%,
12-45 lacs & Goa- 9%,
Other Centres- 7.5%
Clerical: 1580, 1570, 1550/1450 (increment component- 1310)
Sub-Staff: 790, 780, 780/730 (Increment component- 655)
8. Transport Allowance:
Upto 15th stage- Rs.425,
16th stage and above- Rs.470
9. Special Allowance (A New Allowance Introduced): 7.75% of Basic Pay + D.A. thereon
10. Medical Aid: Rs.2200 p.a.
11. Washing Allowance: Rs.150 p.m.
12. Cycle Allowance: Rs.100 p.m.
13. Dependent family Income Criteria: Income upto Rs 10,000 p.m.
The full Settlement is under preparation and will be signed on Monday, the 25th May, 2015. RBI has given its in principle clearance for implementing full holidays on 2nd & 4th Saturdays. Matter is being expedited with the Government now.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]
Dear sir, we old age above 75 years, are get revised pension during this 11nth settment are not in this life, we hope for updation looking towards only hope nothing hels or heaven ?.