Sub : MTG with Convener Implementation Cell 7th CPC
Hope all of you will make it convenient to attend above.
With fraternal greetings,
7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands of NJCA – Revision in the date of meeting -Reg.
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra,
National Joint Council of Action,
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi – 110055
Subject : 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands of NJCA-Revision in the date of meeting -Reg.
Charter of Demands
- Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
- Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC.
- Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
i) No privatization/outsourcing/contractorisation of governmental functions.
ii) Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
- No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
- Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
- Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
- Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
Source : www.ncjcmstaffside.com
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.