Revision of rate of Penury Grant from Rs.1,000 p.m. to Rs.4,000 p.m. w.e.f. 01.04.2017: DESW Order No.4(5)/D(Res-II)/2017 Government of India Minis
Subject: Revision of rate of Penury Grant funded out of Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF).
2. The revised rate will come into force with effect from 1st April, 2017.
Secretary (KSB), KSB,
West Block-IV, R.K. Puram,
Director,Rajya Sainik Board
A Copy for information to:
l. Adjutant General, Q of MoD (Army),South Block, New Delhi.
2. Chief of Personnel (CoP), IHQ of MOD (Navy), Sena Bawan, New Delhi.
3. Air Officer In-charge (Personnel), Air Hqtrs, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi.
4. Lt. Gen (Dr.) Balbir Singh, President, Indian, Ex-Servicemen League(IESL), Nayaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
5 . Air; Marshal (Retd) T.S. Radhawa, Senior Vice President, Air Force Association, Air Force Station, Race Course, New Delhi-l 10 003.
6. Capt. N.K. Mahajan, President, Disabled War Veterans, C-6-18/1, Safdarjung Development Area (Behind Haus Khas Telephone Exchange) New Delhi-110016.
7. Director General Resettlement, West Block-IV, R.K. Puram, New Delhi -110066.
8. MD, ECHS,Central Organizatiion, ECHS, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), Mode Lines, Delhi Cantt, 1150010.
9. ADG (Media), Ministry of Defence alongwith copy of Press Note.
10. PS to Hon’ble RM/RRM;
11. PPS to Secretary, ESW.
Click here to download the Original Order from DESW Website