The Office Bearers and CEC Members
Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh
The Presidents/ General Secretaries Unions affiliated to the federation
Subject: Agitational Programme from 17 July 2017 to 22 July 2017.
Dear Brothers and Sisters
- HRA should be rationalized to 30%, 20% and 10% of the Basic Pay for Class X, Y and Z Cities respectively.
- All the allowances should be granted from 01.01.2016.
- All the allowances which have been decided to be abolished should be retained.
- All other allowances which are statuary in nature as overtime allowance under the Factories Act should be granted without any further delay.
- Minimum Pay should be enhanced to Rs 24,000/-.
- Multiplication factor for pay revision should be enhanced to 3.42.
- Minimum Pension should be guaranteed as per Supreme Court verdict for NPS
- 7th CPC related anomalies should be resolved.
- All cadre review should be completed in time bound manner.
- There should not be disparity in the common category in various Ministries.
- None of the Defence Establishments should be closed/ disbanded.
- Grant of one time relaxation on the 5% ceiling for compassionate appointment.
- Contract workers in Defence Establishments should be benefitted with Equal Pay for Equal work.
Source: BPMS http://bpms.org.in/documents/agitation-circular-z3en.pdf