Provision of Mobile connection to retired/retiring BSNL employees in view of closure of WLL Services
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
O/o Pr.General Manager (NWO) CFA
M.P. Telecom Circle
4th floor, Room No 402, BSNL Bhawan,
No. PGM (NWO) CFA/CLOSING OF CDMA N/W/2017-18-56
All SSA Heads
MP Telecom Circle
Sub:- Provision of Mobile connection to retired/retiring BSNL employees in view of closure of WLL Services Regarding.
Ref:.Corporate Letter No:2-7/2007-PHA Dated 20/07/2007,Circular No 11/200- PHA
With the approval or competent authority, it is intimated that those retired/retiring BSNL employee who are not provided land Line facility due to non-feasibility or availing existing WLL connection may be provided Prepaid Mobile facility on monthly recharge basis as per Corporate Circular no.1112007-PHA.
|As per Circular No.11/2007-PHA||Approved|
|Category||Free Local Calls (monthly)||C-TOP UP Value (in )|
|Executive falling in category E3 and above including full time Directors & CMA||500||500|
|Executives falling in category E1 and E2||250||250|
|Non-Executives falling in category NE-5 to NE-11||150||150|
|Non-Executives falling in category NE-1 to NE-4||100||100|
Salient features -
- Free SIM in lieu of rent free connections.
- C-TOP Up or the value equivalent to free local calls. C-TOP UP may also be provided on existing BSNL SIM in the name of the employee.
- Employee has to give undertaking that he is not availing the landline connection.
- All other guidelines as per Circular No.1112007-PHA have to be followed.
- This facility is approved for two months from date of issue or letter.
This is to be implemented with immediate effect please.