Withdrawn: Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Postmaster Grade-I
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi — 110001
Dated: 21st November, 2019
1. All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
3. Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
Subject: Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Postmaster Grade — I.
I am directed to refer to this office letter no. 20-27/2015-SPB-II dated 15.10.2018 on the above mentioned subject wherein fitment benefit of 3% was allowed to such official at the time of fixation of pay on promotion to the post of Postmaster Grade—I even after availing financial upgradation under MACP.
2. The matter has been examined and it has been decided to withdraw benefit of pay fixation allowed on promotion to Postmaster Grade-I vide letter cited above.
3. Circles, are therefore, requested to review pay fixation allowed to erstwhile Postmaster Grade-I officials in terms of order dated 15.10.2018 (cited above).
Assistant Director General (SPN)