Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2020 on Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: List of Holidays 2020 – DoPT Order 08.04.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance &Pensions
(Department of Personnel& Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 08th April, 2020.
Subject: Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2020- Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
It has been decided to declare Tuesday, the 14th April, 2020, as a Closed Holiday on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, for all Central Government offices, including Industrial Establishment throughout India.
2. The above holiday is also being notified in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881).
3. All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India may bring the above decision to the notice of all concerned.
(A. Bhaftach arya)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.
2. UPSC/CVC/ C&AG/ National Commission for Linguistic Minorities /National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Minorities/President’s Secretariat/Vice President’s Secretariat/ Supreme Court/High Court/Central Administrative Tribunal/Central Information Commission/ Prime Minister’s Office/ Cabinet Secretariat/ Election Commission of India/National Human Right Commission/ National Commission for Women/ National Commission for Backward Classes/ Niti Ayog/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
3. All Sections / Officers in the Ministry of Personnel, PG &Pensions
4. All Attached Offices Subordinate Offices/ Autonomous bodies of Ministry of Personnel, Public
Grievances & Pensions.
5. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council(JCM), 13- C Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi(With 10 spare copies)
6. Reserve Bank of India, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
7. Chairman/ Secretaries Central Government Employee Welfare Coordination Committees.
8. PIO,PIB, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi with the request that necessary publicity may be given in this regard.
9. Facilitation Centre, DOP&T (20 copies)
10. NIC (DOP&T) with the request to place this O.M. on the Website of DOP&T.(www.persmin.nic.in)