iGOT (Integrated Govt. Online Training) courses on DIKSHA platform on COVID-19 pandemic.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
D/o Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated: 07 April, 2020
Subject: iGOT (Integrated Govt. Online Training) courses on DIKSHA platform on COVID-19 pandemic.
The undersigned is directed to say that as all are aware, India faces a significantly higher threat from COVID-19 pandemic. It will be pertinent to take note of the fact that India’s first line of workers is already engaged in COVID relief and doing commendable job. However, a larger force will be needed to replace the first line and to tackle the exponential or geometric increase in positive COVID cases in the subsequent stages of the pandemic.
2. Accordingly, to take care of the training needs of the frontline workers, the launch of the iGOT platform has been fast-forwarded, and using the MoHRD DIKSHA as a host, has been retro-fitted to the purpose requested by the Empowered Group of Officers led by Shri Arun Panda.
3. Aversion of iGOT fitted to these needs has been launched with the following URL link – https://igot.gov.in . The platform will provide the training modules on flexitime and on site basis so that the COVID response can be delivered at scale for the workforce needed to tackle the pandemic.
4. Courses on iGOT have been launched for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Hygiene Workers, Technicians, Auxiliary Nursing Midwives (ANMs), State Govt. Officers, Civil Defence Officials,
(02 ) various Police Organisations, National Cadet Corps (NCC), Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS), National Service Scheme (NSS), Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), Bharat Scouts & Guides (BSG) and other volunteers at this stage. The details are as under:
(i) The URL iink is https://igot.gov.in (QR Code is at Annexure-V).
(ii) User Instructions Manual is at Annexure-I.
(iii) Pamphlet of courses alongwith the Course QR Code is at Annexure-II.
(iv) Instructions for content creation are at Annexure- III.
(v) Launch Advertisements are at Annexure – IV & V.
5. It is requested that wide publicity be made and more and more members of the organisations concerned be encouraged to onboard the iGOT platform and undergo online training so that the pandemic may be handled efficiently.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India
2. Chief Secretaries of all State Govts./Union Territories
3. Shri Arun Panda, Secretary, MSME – Chairman, Empowered Group on Augmenting Human Resources and Capacity Building.
Read full at DoPT Click here to view/download the PDF