Payment of Transport Allowance for the month of April 2020 – Proforma for claiming TA. Ministry of Labour has issued Office Memorandum to collect information regarding attendance in office during lockdown period for payment of Transport Allowance for the month of April, 2020
Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Labour / Shram Mantralaya
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg,
New Delhi, Dated 4th May, 2020
Subject: – Payment of Transport Allowance for the month of April 2020 — reg.
The undersigned is directed to Say that to consider the payment /settlement of Transport Allowance for the month of April 2020, all the officers / officials claiming TA are requested to furnish information in the prescribed proforma by 14.05.2020, with the approval of their concerned Bureau Head.
2. In case the duly fillied in proforma is not submitted by any officer/ official by the prescribed date, it will be presumed that the concerned officer has not attended office even for one day in the month of April 2020 and TA will be settled accordingly.
Under Secretary to the Government of India :
1. All officers/officials/consultants of the Ministry
2. Concerned Bureau Heads / Divisional Heads may endorse a copy of this OM to the Attached /Subordinate /Autonomous Bodies under their charge for similar action.
3. All officers — with a request to bring the contents of this OM to the notice of their subordinates.
4. Director (IT) — with a request to post this OM on the website of the Ministry.
Copy to:- DGE / CLC(C) for similar action.
PROFORMA TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE OFFICERS / OFFICIALS CLAIMING TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL, 2020
Dates on which attended Office in the month of April,:
Dates of which Govt. vehicle was availed for commuting to & from office:
Dates on which attended office by personal vehicle/ personal arrangement:
It is certify that the above information is correct and true to my best of knowledge.
Signature of the Govt. Servant
Signature of the Divisional Head:
Counter Signature of the Bureau Head: