Reflection of utilization of Government e-Marketplace (GeM) in Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR): DOPT OM Dt. 08 Sep 2020
F. No. 21011/04/2019 -Estt.(A-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 8 September, 2020
Subject- Reflection of utilization of Government e-Marketplace (GeM) in Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR).
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 21011/04/2019-Est t.(A-II) dated 24.09.2019 regarding reflection of utilization of Government e-Marketplace (GeM) in the Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of the officer reported upon.
2. In so far as officers and employees belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, the said OM issues with the concurrence of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
All Ministries/ Departments of the Govt. of India
(1) Secretary General/ Registrar General, Supreme Court of India
(2) Secretary General of Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
(3) Secretaries in President’s Secretariat/ Vice President’ s Secretariat/ Prime Minister’s Office/ Cabinet Secretariat/ Central Vigilance Commission/ UPSC/ NITI Aayog.
(4) The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi w.r.t. their U.O. No. -145- स्टाफ हक (नियम)/ए.आर/09-2017 dated 24.08.2020
(5) Director, NIC, DoPT for uploadi ng on the website of this Department under Notifications/ OM & Orders Establishment-ACR
Copy also to:
(1) All attached offices under M/o Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(2) Establishment Officer and Secretary, ACC
Reflection of utilization of GeM in APAR: DoPT Order