CGHS Bhopal and Indore Hospital List: Notification of Empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under Continuous Empanelment Scheme
Govt. of India
Office of the Additional Director
Central Govt. Health Scheme
Police LT.I. Building Jahangirabad, Bhopal
Bhopal dated: 29/12/2020
Sub: Notification of Empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under Continuous Empanelment Scheme.
With reference to the Ministry’s Office Memorandums 1.No. S.11045/36/ 2012/CGHS EC dated 10.12.2014, 2.S.11035/36/2012- CGHS/ HEC dated 16.10.2015, 3.S.11045/36/2012-CGHS/HEC dated 26.12.2017 vide which the continuous Empanelment Scheme for private hospitals and Diagnostic Center/ eye care & Dental care centre having under CGHS was revived with a view to empanel more such facilities for the CGHS beneficiaries of Bhopal &Indore. Accordingly after following due process, a list of private hospitals have been finalized as per the terms and conditions laid down:
1. The Hospitals mentioned below are being empanelled for a period of one year provisionally from the date of issue of this office memorandum or till next new empanelment whichever is earlier subject to signing of a memorandum of Agreement and submission of Performance Bank Guarantee.
2. The mentioned office memorandum and the rates applicable under CGHS Bhopal for hospitals may be downloaded from the website of CGHS. www.cghs.gov.in.
3. This Office Memorandum is issued in pursuance of delegation of power for empanelment’s of private hospitals vide O.M. No. 5.11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dt. 26.12.2017 of Deptt. Of Health & Family Welfare, Hospital Empanelment Cell, New Delhi.
|S.No||Name of Hospital||NABH/ Non-NABH||Telephone No.||Empanelled for|
|1.||GUT GI& Liver Hospital, A-3-4, Silver Crest Colony, Opp. Chinnar Woodland, Main Kolar Road, Chuna Bhatti, Bhopal,M.P.-462016,||Non-NABH||Phone: – 0755-4017040/ 4939609 Email guthospita12018 [@] gmail.com||Orthopaedic (including Joint replacement), Physiotherapy, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, ENT, Oncology, Laparoscopic surgery, Pathology, GI Surgery, Imaging services, Intensive care, Casualty & Emergency|
|2.||Paliwal Hospital, Near Kushabhau Thakre Bus Terminal (ISBT), Behind Nexa showroom, Hoshangabad Road,Bhopal, M.P.||Non- NASH||Phone: – 0755-2555108/ 2666108 Email paliwalhospital.office [@] gmail.com||Orthopaedic (including Joint replacement), Physiotherapy, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, ENT, Oncology, Laparoscopic surgery, Haemodialysis, GI Surgery, Imaging services, Pathology, Intensive care, Casualty & Emergency|
|3.||MANORIA HOSPITAL A-1/40,Chuna Bhatti Main Road ,Bhopal,M.P.-462016||Non-NABH||Phone: 0755-4240999 Email- manoriaheartcare [@] gmail .com||FOR ADDIONAL SERVICES : Gastroenterology, GI Surgery, Imaging services, Pathology, Intensive care, Casualty & Emergency|
|4.||Jaanki Hospital 469, Rohit Nagar, Phase- , Bawadiyakalan, Bhopal, M.P.-462039||Non- NABH||Phone: 0755-4008011/4007911 Email- jankihospital .tpa [@] gmail.com||Orthopaedic, Physiotherapy, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, GI Surgery, ENT, Pathology, Imaging services, Intensive care, Casualty & Emergency|
|5.||Tathastu Superspeciality Dental Clinic 15-A, Mandakini Colony Gate, Kolar Main Road, Bhopal (M.P)||Non- NABH||Phone :- 9111008001, 0755-4018001 E-mail – drpradhan.karishma [@] gmail.com||Exclusive Dental Clinic|
|6.||Tathastu Superspeciality Dental Clinic A-38, ndrapuri, Next to Anantshree Hospital, Opp. BHEL Gate No. 1, Bhopal (M.P) – 462042||Non- NABH||Phone : – 9111008003, 7566339888,0755-4948002 E-mail drpradhan.karishma [@] gmail .com||Exclusive Dental Clinic|
|7.||Rajas Eye and Retina Research Centre, 152, Kanchan Bagh, Opp. Airtel office, Indore (M.P)||Non- NABH||Phone :-0731- 2511333/2525333/2539595 /2536822 E-mail – rajaseyehospital [@] gmail. com||Exclusive Eye Care|
View: CGHS Bhopal and Indore Hospital List News
- CGHS Bhopal: Notification of Empanelment of Charak Hospital and Medi-Square Hospital w.e.f 27 October 2020
- CGHS Bhopal Hospital List: Empanelment of Dental Care & Eye Care Centres under continuous empanelment scheme
- CGHS Indore: Extension of Empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under continuous Empanelment Scheme