CGHS Bhopal: De-empanelment of Galaxy Hospital Bhopal from the panel Govt. of India Office of the Additional Director Central Govt. Health Scheme
CGHS Bhopal: De-empanelment of Galaxy Hospital Bhopal from the panel
Govt. of India
Office of the Additional Director
Central Govt. Health Scheme
Police LT.I. Building Jahangirabad, Bhopal
Tel.No. (0755) 2550265
Bhopal Dated: 01-02-2021
Sub:- De-empanelment of Galaxy Hospital Bhopal from the panel of CGHS Bhopal.
With reference to the office Memorandum of even number dt. 13.02.2018 the empanelment of Galaxy Hospital 25, Banjari , Near Jain Mandir, Danish Kunj, Kolar Road, Bhopal (M.P) – 462042 is discontinued with the panel of Central Govt. Health Scheme Bhopal w.e.f. 03.02.2021 on the request of the hospital vide their Letter No. nil dated 04.01.2021.
Central Govt. Health Scheme Bhopal, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has no objection in withdrawing the name by the hospital and as per the rule Performance Bank Guarantee Rs. 10,00,000/- ( Rs. Ten Lac only) will be released within one month from the date of de-empanelment of hospital which was submitted by the hospital.
1. Galaxy Hospital, 25, Banjari, Near Jain Mandir, Danish Kunj, Kolar Road, Bhopal (M.P) -462042.
2. The Director, CGHS, M/o Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. MCTC, New Delhi [email protected]
4. U.T.1.- ITSL, 75 Mezzanine Floor, Zone-II M.P. Napar Bhopal-462011 – For Information
5. U.T.1.- ITSL, Plot No. 3 Sector-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-200614-For Information.
6. Sr. Technical Director NIC MOHFW Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – with the request to upload this O.M. in the CGHS Website.
7. CMO I/cs of CGHS W.C no I & 2 Bhopal -For information.
8. Office order file.
9. Account section/MRC section of this office for information.