Constable, Group "C" Post (Pay Level 3): Ministry of Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau, Crime Records, Administration and Training Division,
Constable, Group “C” Post (Pay Level 3): Ministry of Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau, Crime Records, Administration and Training Division, Constable, Group ‘C’ Post Recruitment Rules, 2020
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 23rd December, 2020
G.S.R. 15 .—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau, Crime Records, Administration and Training Division, Group ‘C’ posts Recruitment Rules, 2014 in so far as they relate to the post of Constable except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Constable in the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau, Crime Records, Administration and Training Division, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau, Crime Records, Administration and Training Division, Constable, Group ‘C’ Post Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.—The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person, –
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Powers to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time, in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix|
|* 39 (2020)
* Subject to variation dependent on work load
|General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial||Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100 in the pay matrix)|
|Whether selection post or non- selection post||Age-limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits|
|Not Applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Two years
for Ex- Servicemen
|By deputation failing which by re-employment of ex-servicemen through Director General of Re- settlement|
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation/ absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation/absorption to be made||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
Police Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories, holding analogous posts on regular basis.
Desirable: Having driving license and experience in driving light and heavy motor vehicles.
Ex-servicemen having fifteen years of service in the Army, having passed matriculation from a Recognized Board nominated by the Director General of Re-settlement, Ministry of Defence.
Desirable: Having driving license and experience in driving light and heavy motor vehicles
|Not applicable||Not applicable.|
VIJAY SINGH, Dy. Director (Admn.)
Source: Notification Hindi/English PDF