Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospital/Centers under CGHS and CS(MA) Rules till 14th May, 2022: Sreedhareeyam Ayurvedic Eye Hospital & Research Centre, Ernakulam & AyurVAID Hospital, Banglore
Government of India,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of Central Government Health Scheme
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Date: – . 2021
Subject: – Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 14th May, 2022.
The following AYUSH Hospitals were earlier empanelled vide Office Memorandum F.No. S11011/90/2016-CGHS(HEC)/AYUSH dated 14.05.2018 for a period of 3 year from the 14th May, 2018 as per the revised CGHS rates and terms & conditions as contained in the O.M. F.No. S11011/90/2016-CGHS (HEC)/AYUSH/Pt.-I dated 9th November, 2017.
Now, as requested by the hospitals, it has been decided to accord extension of one year i.e. validity of empanelment till 14th May, 2022 to the following Hospitals/ Centers.
- Sreedhareeyam Ayurvedic Eye Hospital & Research Centre, IX/218, Nelliakkattu Mana, Kizhakombu P.O., Koothattukulam, Ernakulam dist,, Kerala- 686662, Phone No. -0485- 2253007 (NABH)
- AyurVAlD Hospital, #16, 3rd Main, Hoysala Nagar, T.C Palya Road, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore-560016, Phone No.08064531111 (NABH)
The Hospitals will be requested to extend the validity of the PBG till 6 months after the validity of empanelment.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Digitally signed by SANJAY JAIN
Date:Mon May 24 13:57:29 IST 2021
(Dr. Sanjay Jain) Director, CGHS
- All Ministries/ Departments, Government of India
- Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Addl. DDG (Ha)/All Additional Directors/oint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
- All Pay & Accounts Officers under CGHS
- Additional director (Hqrs)/Rddltional Director (sz)/(cz)/(Ez)/(NZ),CGHS, Delhi
- JD (Gr.)/JD (R&H), CGHS Delhi
- CGHS Desk-I/Desk-II/CGHS-I/CGHS-II,Dte. GHS, Nirman Bhawan New Delhi
- Estt.I/Estt.II/Estt.III/Estt.IV Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Admn.I/Admn.II Sections of Dte. GHS
- Rajya Sabha/Lok Sabha Secretariat
- Registar, Supreme Court of lndia/Punjab & Haryana High Court,Chandigarh