Haemodialysis of Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: ECHS Order
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters MoD(Army)
Near Gopinath Circle
10 Nov 2021
All Regional Centres
HAEMODIALYSIS OF CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PATIENTS
1. Further to our letter No B/49770/AG/ECHS dated 05 May 2021 and even letter dated 16 Sep 2021.
2. In view of the surge in the cases of COVID-19 and limited availability of emp hosp has resulted in large numbers of ECHS beneficiaries facing difficulties to undergo Haemodialysis especially which are designated hosp for COVID treatment and are undertaking dialysis of COVID-19 positive patients.
3. Haemodialysis is to be considered as a life saving emergency, hence no referral is read to be taken from parent polyclinic. Patient may obtain treatment without referral from Service/ Emp/ Non Emp/Govt Hosp/Med College till 31 Dec 2021.
4. The situation shall be reviewed after 31 Dec 2021.
5. This is for your info and wide dissemination to all the ECHS Polyclinics under your AOR
Jt Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS