Processing of commutation of pension cases through e-Revision Utility: CPAO
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
Sub: Processing of commutation of pension cases through e-Revision Utility- Reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that in line with the Government of India’s Digital India Initiative to stop the movement of paper, CPAO has developed a utility to process cases of commutation through e-Revision Utility. Pay & Accounts Officers (PAOs) can now digitally sign the commutation authority and transfer the same to CPAO through e-mode (procedure at Annexure-I).
2. In view of the above, all Pr. CCAs / CCAs / CAs / AGs / Administrators of UTs without legislature are requested to issue necessary directions to the concerned Pay & Accounts Offices to use the utility developed by CPAO for processing commutation of pension cases.
(Satish Kumar Garg)
(Sr. Accounts Officer)
1. Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs/AGs/Administrators of UTs without legislation
1. Sr. PPS to CGA, O/o the CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
2. PS to Smt. T.C.A.Kalyani, Addl. CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
3. PS to CC (P), CPAO, New Delhi
4. Sr.TD(NIC), CPAO, New Delhi