Kansal Path Lab and Diagnostics, New Delhi: Exit from CGHS Panel w.e.f. 14.01.2022
F. No. S-110011/072020-सी.जी.एच.एस.(एच.ई.सी)
Govt. of India
Office of Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
CGHS Bhawan, Sec-3, Rama Krishna Puram,
New Delhi -11066.
Dated 14 January 2022
Subject: Exit from CGHS panel and approval to release PBG in respect of Kansal Path Lab and Diagnostics, C-9/16, Yamuna Vihar, New Delhi-110053 from CGHS Delhi and NCR
Permission is hereby granted to Kansal Path Lab and Diagnostics, C-9/16, Yamuna Vihar, New Delhi-110053 empanelled under CGHS Delhi/NCR to exit from CGHS panel w.e.f. 14th January 2022 and release of referenced HCO’s PBG is approved. The CGHS beneficiaries already being treated in the centre prior to the issue of this order shall however be continued to be provided treatment at CGHS rates till completion of their treatment and their bills are to be submitted to National Health Authority /concerned department, as the case may be, with justification for consideration and payment.
[Dr G D Paliya|
Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
1. Dr Amit Kansal, Director, Kansal Path Lab and Diagnostics, C-9/16, Yamuna Vihar, New Delhi-110053,
2. All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
3. Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
4 Addl. DDG (HQ)/Alll Additional Directors /Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
5. All Pay & Accounts Officers under CGHS
6. Additional Director (SZ)/ (CZ)(EZ)(NZ), CGHS, New Delhi
7. JD (Gr.)/JD(R&H), CGHS Delhi
8. CGHS Desk-I/Desk-Il/CGHS-I/CGHS-II, Dte.GHS, Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi
9 Estt.l/ Estt.ll/ Estt.IIl/ Estt.1V Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
10. Admn.| / Admn.|I Sections of Dte.GHS.
11. Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat.
12. Registrar, Supreme Court of India /Punjab & Haryana High Court,Chandigarh
14. Finance Division