Dearness Relief from 01.01.2022 to Central Freedom Fighter Pensioners – Corrigendum: MHA order dated 25.04.2022 F.No.45/08/2017-FF(P) Govern
Dearness Relief from 01.01.2022 to Central Freedom Fighter Pensioners – Corrigendum: MHA order dated 25.04.2022
Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Home Affairs/Grih Mantralaya
Freedom Fighters & Rehabilitation Division
2nd Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110 001,
Dated, the 25th April 2022
The Pr. Chief Controller of Accounts(Home),
Ministry of Home Affairs,
MDCNS, New Delhi-110 001
Subject: Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Freedom Fighter Pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2022– regarding
I am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No.45/08/2017-FF(P) dated 8th April, 2022 (copy enclosed) regarding 32% Dearness Relief to be paid to the freedom fighter pensioners w.e.f, 01.01.2022 in which the figures shown against s.no.4 [i.e. Department parents/eligible daughters (maximum 3 daughters at any point of time)] under column 4 the amount 16380/- to 18900/- may be read as 17,160/- to 19,800/-). The corrected table reads as follows:
|Sl No.||Category of freedom fighters||Basic amount of pension (per month)||Enhanced amount of pension after adding 32% DR (per month) w.e.f. 01.01.2022|
|1||Ex-Andaman Political prisoners/spouses||Rs.30,000/-||Rs.39,600/-|
|2||Freedom fighters who suffered outside British India/spouses||Rs.28,000/-||Rs.36,960/-|
|3||Other Freedom fighters / spouses including INA||Rs.26,000/-||Rs.34,320/-|
|4||Dependent parents/ eligible daughters (maximum 3 daughters at any point of time)||50% of the sum that would have been admissible to the freedom fighters, i.e. in the range of Rs.13,000/- to Rs.15,000/-||50% of the sum that would have been admissible to the freedom fighters, ie. in the range of Rs.17,160/- to Rs.19,800/-|
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Copy forwarded for information and similar action to:-
- Chief Controller of Accounts, Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO), Bhikaji Cama Place, Trikoot-II, Behind Hotel Hyatt. Regency, New Delhi-110 066.
- Chief Controller of Accounts (Pension and Misc.), 2/10, Jamnagar House, New Delhi-110 011.
- The Accounts Officer, Office of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi- 110 003.
- Chief Secretaries of all State Governments/UT Administrations.
- CPPCs of all 23 authorized banks (list attached).
- Private Secretary to JS(FFR).
- All Officers and staff of Freedom Fighter Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001.
- PDMC, FFR Division, MHA.
- IT Cell, MHA, North Block — for uploading this letter on MHA’s website in the Document in Public Domain of FFR Division.