MoU between National Health Authority (NHA) and Ministry of Railways for empanelment of Railway hospitals
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA भारत सरकार
A MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS रेल मंत्रालय
(RAILWAY BOARD रेलवे बोर्ड)
New Delhi, Dated 06.09.2022
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways.
The Director General,
Sub:- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between National Health Authority (NHA) and Ministry of Railways for empanelment of Railway hospitals.
An MoU has been entered into between National Health Authority (NHA) and Ministry of Railways on 05.09.2022 for empanelment of Railway hospitals to provide treatment to AB PM-JAY beneficiaries.
A copy of the MoU is enclosed herewith for information and necessary action at Railways level.
DA: As above
(P. M. Meena / पी.एम. मीना)
Joint Director/Health( संयुक्त निदेशक/स्वास्थ्य)
Railway Board (रेलवे बोर्ड)
Ministry of Railways (रेल मंत्रालय)
E-mail : pooranmal.meena[at]gov.in
1. The PCMDs/AH Indian Railways & PCMO/RDSO.
2. The Principal Financial Advisors, All Indian Railways & Production Units.
3. The Principal Directors of Audit, All Indian Railways/Production Units.
4. The Dy. Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi.
5. EDPG/MR, EDPG/MOSR(D) and EDPG/ MOSR(J)
6. F(E) Spl. Branch, Railway Board.