Accessing NPS Statement of Transactions through DigiLocker – Experience the ease and convenience: PFRDA Circular dated 14.06.2023
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Circular No: PFRDA/2023/19/Sup-CRA/05
14 June 2023
Subject: Experience the ease and convenience of accessing NPS Statement of Transactions through DigiLocker-reg
DigiLocker is a digital platform that provides a shareable & secure private cloud based digital space, allowing one to access all their personal documents and certificates in one place. With nearly 16.50 crore registered users and 5.62 billion issued documents under various categories, DigiLocker is a key initiative under the Government of India’s flagship program, Digital India. The number of NPS Subscribers who have availed various services through DigiLocker is approx. 5 Lacs.
2. Central Record Keeping Agencies (CRAs) of PFRDA have become DigiLocker Partner Organizations to provide Subscriber Centric online Services indicated vide Circular PFRDA/2022/16/SUP CRA/4 dated 27th July 2022 and PFRDA/2022/30/SUP-CRA/11 dated 19th Oct 2022.
3. PFRDA is pleased to inform that the NPS subscribers will be able to download their NPS Account Transaction Statement to DigiLocker for easy access and view their pension wealth. Statement can be downloaded for Tier | and Tier II both.
4. The following services have been made available by the respective CRAs through DigiLocker Account –
- Protean e-Governance Technologies CRA (PCRA) — Subscribers of the CRA can view their e-PRAN card & Account Statement. Subscribers can also update the existing address using Driving License through DigiLocker. The prospective subscribers canalso open NPS account through Aadhaar — DigiLocker integration as well as through Driving License.
- KFin Technologies CRA (KCRA) – Subscribers of the CRA can view their e-PRAN card & Account Statement. Subscribers can also update the existing address using Aadhaar through DigiLocker. The prospective subscribers can also open NPS account through Aadhaar — DigiLocker integration.
- Computer Age Management Services CRA (CCRA)- – Subscribers of the CRA can view their e-PRAN card. Subscribers can also update the existing address using Aadhaar through DigiLocker. Prospective subscribers of CCRA can open NPS account through Aadhaar – DigiLocker integration.
Refer the Annexure for details regarding the services offered through DigiLocker and process of accessing Statement of Account.
5. Subscribers can download the e-PRAN and Account Statement by searching for PFRDA in DigiLocker and providing the details of PRAN, DoB and Consent which is a one-time activity.
PFRDA believes that accessing NPS Account Transaction Statement through DigiLocker will provide one with greater ease and convenience.
Digitally signed by K MOHAN
Chief General Manager
Process Flow: Accessing NPS Statement of Account through DigiLocker
- NPS subscribers can easily sign up for DigiLocker by using their mobile or Aadhaar number.
- The mobile/Aadhaar number will be authenticated by receiving a one-time password (OTP) for 2-Factor authentication. Subscribers will then set their security PIN.
- Once authenticated, the subscriber’s DigiLocker account Is created.
- The issued documents in DigiLocker are e-documents issued by various government agencies, including the Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA) appointed by PFRDA.
- These e-documents are obtained directly from the original data source, which is the CRA system.
- The issued documents section of DigiLocker contains the links to access these documents.
- In DigiLocker, search for “PFRDA” and select the respective CRA.
- Enter the 12-digit Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN).
- Provide consent to DigiLocker to share subscriber details with the issuers, in this case, the CRA, for the purpose of fetching the Statement of Account.
Ready reference table of the DigiLocker Services provided by CRAs.
NPS Service offered through Digilocker
View/Download the PDF