Enhancement in the rate of Special Pension to Blinded Ex-servicemen under AO at 606/75
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi, Dated 8th June, 2017
The Controller General of
Subject: Enhancement in the rate of Special Pension to Blinded Ex-servicemen under AO at 606/75
In supersession of Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. I2-SII(8)/52-2001/958/I.)(Res) dated 16 Nov.2001, I am directed to convey the sanction of the President to enhance the Special Pension to blinded Ex-Servicemen from Rs. 500/- p.m. to Rs. 4000/- per month with effect from June, 2017. The expenditure will he debited to relevant Head of account of Defence Services Estimates.
2. The sanction is issued with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Fin/Pen) vide if: their ID No No.10(12)/2016/FIN/PEN dated 05.06.2017.
(A. K. Pandey)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
I. Principal Director of Audit (AF & N), Church Road, New Delhi-01
2. Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension). Allahabad.
3. DADS, New Delhi.
4. The Chief of Naval Staff
5. The Chief of Air Staff, Air Hqr.
6. The Adjutant Gieneral, Army Hqrs.
7. The Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, New Delhi.
8. DFA (Pen) MoD.
9. DFA (AG/PD)/MoD.
10 . AG/PS-4,Army Hqrs.
13. Sanction Order Folder US (Res-II)