26 days wages in cash as PLB for the year 2017-18 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, dated the 10/10/18
The Chief of the Army Staff,
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) for the civilian employees of the EME for the Year 2017-18.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated ode this Ministry’s letter No.F.24(8)/80/D(JCM) dated 28th September 1983 as amend from time to time and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 26 days (Twenty Six days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2017-18 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME.
2. The entitlement has b.n worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2017-18 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp. ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted). Gp. ‘C’ and Gp civilian employees of the EME who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2017-18 The calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/- (7000×26/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs 1200/- p.m. (1200×26/30.4) for the accounting year 2017-18 However in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- p.m., the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged
5. The expenditure on this account will be deb/table to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of F’LB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2018-19, without any additionality.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID No. 919102/E.III(A)/2018 dated 04/10/2018 and MoD(Fin/AG/PB vide their Dy.No.122/AG/PB dated 09/10/2018
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Telefax: 2301 1260