Demand of High Level Committee for 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor discussed: Minutes of the Standing Committee Meeting held on 07.03.2019
Subject: Minutes of the Standing Committee Meeting held on 07.03.2019 under the Chairmanship of Secretary (Personnel) – reg.
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF STANDING COMMITTEE HELD ON 07.03.2019 :
4. Secretary (Personnel) opened the discussion relating to the items in the agenda and stated that all the agenda items may be deliberated upon one by one, (which are as below) :-
- Agenda Items related to CGHS discussed with Economic Advisor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
- Agenda Items related to Pension discussed with Joint Secretary (Pension), Deptt of Pension & Pensioner’s Welfare
- Agenda Items related to Railway Employees discussed with Executive Director (IR), Ministry of Railways
Railways: Trade Apprentice, Counting of Casual labourers Service, 7th CPC Upgradation of Scale, Shortage of Doctors, 7th CPC Running Allowance Revision, Promotion in same Grade Pay: Standing Committee Meeting Discussion
- Agenda Items related to Ministry of Finance discussed with Joint Secretary (Personnel)
- Agenda Items related to Ministry of Defence discussed with its representative
- Agenda Item related to DoEIT, M/o Culture, M/o Housing & Urban Affairs in discussed with their representatives
- Agenda Item related to Deptt of Personnel & Training discussed with Joint Secretary (Establishment)
6. Further Staff Side raised the following issues:
The assurance given by the Group of Ministers chaired by the Home Minister to look in to the demands of the Staff Side with regard to the minimum pay and fitment factor related to 7th CPC by constituting a high level committee. This has not been implemented and there is a total resentment amongst the Central Govt. employees. Therefore the concern of the Govt. employees is brought to the notice of the Govt.
Govt. orders are not yet issued on the revision of Risk Allowance and Night Duty Allowance based on 7th CPC pay scales. The same may be issued at the earliest.
- All the issues mentioned by the Staff Side have been noted and concerned Ministry/Department will take suitable action.
- Next Meeting of Standing Committee will be called soon. Cabinet Secretary will also be requested to convene 47th National Council (JCM) shortly.
- Latest instructions/circulars furnishing of copies of OM’s to the office of Staff Side of JCM will be circulated regularly.
Source: DoPT Minutes of the Standing Committee MeetingWHrvL