Railway Board seeks Compliance Report for installing Arogya Setu App by staff & family members will be taken in e-Drishti in the given format.
Subject:-Compliance Report for installing Aarogya Setu App
Name of the Directorate: _
Details of Branches/Units covered: (Name of Branch/Cell)
Position of Aarogya Setu App installed by staff & family members will be taken in e- Drishti in the following format:
|Unit/Branch||Total Number of Employees in the unit||Total Number of Employees who have
installed the App on date
|Cumulative Number of Employees who have
installed the App till date
|Number of family members of Employees who
have installed the App on date
|Cumulative Number of family members of
Employees who have installed the App till date
( Designation of PED/ED/Dir)
- Employees include Officers, Supervisors & Staff including MTS and outsourced
- Section Officer would compile the information for staff working under him/her and would forward it to their PED/ED/Dir on their email.
The Personal Staff of PED/ED/Dir would be responsible for further compilation/ collection of Data for all the Branches/units under the control of the respective PED/ED/Dir which would also include the information of personal staff and others who are not under the control of Section Officer.
- Consolidated compliance report be mailed to O&M at vibhuti[dot]singh[at]gov[dot]in
Railway Board Order regarding Arogya Setu App
भारत सरकार (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
रेल मंत्रालय (MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
(रेलवे बोर्ड RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, Dated 04.04.2020
All Zonal Railways, PUs etc
including Metro Railway,
Sub.: (i) Arogya Setu App;
(ii) General measures to enhance body’s natural defence system;
(iii) Light Candles or Diyas, torches or mobile flashlights at 9.00 PM on 5″ April, 2020 for 9 minutes.
Ref: Secretary MHRD’s D.O. letter No. Secy.(CHE)/MHRD/2020 dated 03.04.2020 and Press Information Bureau(PIB)’s release on PM’s address to the nation dated 03.04.2020.
Please find enclosed referred letter and press release.
In this connection, Board has taken note of referred communications on the subject. It may please be noted that Arogya Setu App has been developed to fight against COVID-19. This app will be helpful to Railway Servants, students, faculty/teachers and their family members. This app can be downloaded from Google playstore/iOS app store as per the details given in the annexed letter.
2. Moreover, Ministry of AYUSH has developed a protocol for immunity boosting measures for self-care for Railway Servants and their family members. The same is enclosed (i.e. enclosure to MHRD’s referred letter dated 03.04.2020) for downloading/use by our Railway Servants, students, faculty members, teachers and their family members
3. Furthermore, as addressed by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 3″ April, 2020, Railway Servants and their family members may light Candles or Diyas, torches or mobile flashlights for 9 minutes at 9 PM on the 5th of April(Sunday) to realize the power of light and to highlight the objective for which we all are fighting together. However, no one should assemble in colonies or road or anywhere outside their houses.
4. Board desires that wide publicity should be given to aforementioned measures/activities.
DA: As above
Executive Director Estt(IR)
Source: Railway Board Orders