General Provident Fund and other similar funds interest @ 7.1% w.ef. 1st July, 2020 to 30th Sep 2020: Resolution dated 13.07.2020 in English
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS)
New Delhi, the 13th July 2020
No. 5(2)-B(PD)/2020—It is announced for general information that during the year 2020-2021, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2020 to 30th September, 2020. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2020. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.