One Day Nation Wide Strike 26th November 2020 – CHARTER OF DEMANDS by Confederation
One Day Nation Wide Strike 26th November 2020
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
Central Government Employees Nation Wide Strike
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Restore old defined benefit Pension Scheme (OPS) to all employees. Guarantee 50% of the last pay drawn as minimum pension.
2. (a) Scrap the draconian FR 56((j) & (i) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972. Stop terrorizing and victimising employees.
(b) Withdraw the attack against the recognised status of Associations and Federations.
(c) Withdraw the anti-worker Wage/Labour codes and other anti-labour reforms.
(d) Stop attack on trade union rights.
3. (a) Withdraw the orders freezing the DA and DR of employees and Pensioners and impounding of arrears till 30-06-2021.
(b) Implement five year wage revision and Pension revision to Central Government employees and Pensioners. Appoint 8th Central Pay Commission and revise the Pay, Allowances and Pensionary benefits of Central Government employees and Pensioners with effect from 01-01-2021.
(c) Honour the assurance given by Group of Ministers (GoM) to NJCA leaders on 30-06-2016. Increase minimum pay and fitment formula recommended by 7th CPC. Grant HRA arrears from 01-01-2016.
(d) Withdraw “Very Good” bench mark for MACP, grant promotional heirarchy and date of effect of MACP from 01-01-2006.
(e) Grant Option-1 parity recommended by 7th CPC to all Central Govt. Pensioners. Grant one notional increment to those who retired on 30th June.
(f) Settle all anomalies arising out of 7th CPC implementation.
4. Stop ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all seven lakhs vacant posts in Central Government departments in a time bound manner. Scrap National Recruitment Agency and introduce Department wise recruitment and Regional recruitment for Group B and C posts. Stop re-engaging retired personnel in Central Govt. services.
5. Stop Corporatisation and privatisation of Railways, Defence and Postal Departments. Withdraw closure/ merger orders of Govt. of India Printing Presses and Postal Stores depots/ Postal Stamp depots. Stop proposed move to close down salt department. Stop outsourcing and closure of Govt. establishments.
6. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servants status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those joined service on or after 01-09-1993.
7. Settle all Covid-9 related issues pertaining to Central Govt. employees and Pensioners on top priority basis. Treat the period of absence during lock down as duty. Grant full wages to casual, part-time, contingent and contract workers during the lock down period.
8. Grant equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
9. Implement 7th CPC wage revision and pension revision to remaining Autonomous body employees and pensioners. Ensure payment of full arrears without further delay. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17 onwards
10. Remove arbitrary 5% ceiling imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all eligible cases.
11. Grant five time-bound promotions to all Group B & C employees. Complete cadre review in all departments in a time bound manner.
12. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under the JCM Scheme at all levels.
R. N. PARASHAR
Secretary General, Confederation