Online filing of Immovable Property Return IPR – 2020 by IPS officers latest by 31 Jan 2021
By Speed Post
No.45020/13/2020-I PS. II
Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Home Affairs/Grih Mantralaya
North Block. New Delhi- 1
Dated, the 17 November. 2020
The Chief Secretaries of all State Governments/UTs
The Director General of Police of All State Governments/UTs
Sub: Online filing of Immovable Property Return (IPR) – 2020 by IPS officers – reg.
In terms of Rule 16(2) of All (India) Services (Conduct) Rules, 1968, every member of the service shall submit his/her Immovable Property Return (IPR) in the prescribed form by 31st January of every year in respect of the previous year ending 31st December.
2 . Earlier, it was decided that IPS officers would file the Immovable Property Return through online and in this regard, this Ministry had issued the instructions vide letter number 45020/14/2016-IPS.ll dated 13.12.2016 (for the year 2016), Letter No.45020/29/IPS.ll dated 11.12.2017 (for the year 2017), letter No.45020/34/IPS. ll dated 16.11.2018 (for the year 2018) and letter No.45020/22/2019-IPS.II dated 05. 12.2019 (for the year 2019 ).
3. All the IPS officers would file the Immovable Property Return for the year 2020 through online in the same manner as per the instructions issued by this Ministry vide letters dated 13.12.2016, 11.12.2017, 16.11.2018 and 05. 12.2019. In this regard, an application, namely, IPR (Immovable Property Return) has already been designed to enable the officer to file the return online. Since the application would be available in the SPARROW itself, no separate user ID and password would be required once the officer accesses SPARROW (https://ips.gov.in or Https://sparrow-ips.eoffice.gov.in} by using his existing nic-e-Mail ID and password.
4. After filing the Immovable Property Return for the year 2020 online, the officer would have to authenticate it by using the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) already issued to him under SPARROW. In this connection , a ‘User Manual’ to faciliate filling up the online Immovable Property Return (IPR) is available at welcome page of SPARROW.
सरकारी कार्मिकों की सेवानिवृत्ति आयु 60 वर्ष अथवा 33 वर्ष की सेवा करने संबंधी अधिकारिक सूचना
Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Station Masters: Railway Board RBE No. 99/2020
5. It is clarified that filing of Immovable Property Return under Rule 16 of the All India Services (Conduct) Rule, 1968 by all IPS officers is mandatory. The Immovable Property Return for the year 2020 is required to be filed latest by 31.01.2021. In case the officer fails to submit the IPR (online) within the stipulated time limit his/her vigilance clearance will be denied in terms of DoPT OM No. 104/33/2005-AVD.I dated 7.9.2011. No request for condonation of delay in filing of IPR for the year 2020 will be entertained by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
6. In view of the above, it is requested that these instructions may be widely circulated to all concerned officers for strict compliance in respect of filing lmn10vable Property Returns for the year 2020 under the provisions of the AIS (Conduct) Rules, 1968 within the prescribed time limit through online. Immovable Property Return in any other form will not be accepted. In case of any difficulty in accessing IPR module through SPARROW the officer could send their grievances through e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected] .in.
Tel. No.2309 3256
Copy forwarded for necessary action to:
1. All Ministries/Department of Government of India.
2.AS (UT Division), Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi-in respect of AGMU Cadre.
3. Director General, BSF/CRPF/CISF/SSB/ITBP/NS/NIA/NCB/BPR &D/Civil Defence.
4. . Director IB, CBI, R&AW, SPG
5. . Director NPA, NCRB, NICFS, NEPA
6. President Secretariat/Cabinet Secretariat/PMO
7. Director (NIC-MHA)- for uploading on MHA website under what’s new and Immovable Property Return (IPR) – related orders/instructions .