Inspections of Administrative and Operative Offices- Completion Certificate: Department of Posts File No.10-01/2020-Inspn (Pt.) Government of India
Inspections of Administrative and Operative Offices- Completion Certificate: Department of Posts
File No.10-01/2020-Inspn (Pt.)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi, dated: 08.03.2021
All Heads of Postal Circles
Subject: Inspections of Administrative and Operative Offices- Completion Certificate
A certificate to the effect that all the inspections allotted for the year 2020 have been completed by Inspecting Authoritics of the Circle and Inspection Reports thereupon have also been issued by all Units in the Circle, was due to be submitted by all Heads of the Circles by 28th/ 29th of February 2021 in accordance with Dte. letter no. 17°01/2018-Inspn. dated 05.10.2018.
2. Consequent upon “a one-time” carry forward window of 10% of the total inspections (Administrative & Operative) of 4th quarter of 2020 to 1st quarter of 2021 due to the ongoing pandemic (Dte letter 10-01/2020-Inspn dated 26.05.2020 and Dte. letter no. 10-01/2020-Inspn (Pt.) dated 15.12.2020 refers), the competent authority has decided that the due date for submission of the prescribed certificate for the year 2020, will be 30′ of April 2021.
3. Therefore, the undersigned is directed to request all Circles to send the required certificate by 30.04.2021 by email.
1. CGM (BD) Directorate/ CGM Parcel Directorate/ CGM (PLI) Directorate
2. Sr. DDG (Vig.) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)
3. All Chief Postmasters General
4. Director RAKNPA and all Directors PTCs
5. All DDsG
6. GM, CEPT Mysuru for uploading this OM at Indiapost site.
7. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ DG (Postal Services)
8. PS to all Members PSB/ PS to Additional DG (Coord.) and PS to AS & FA.